Breaking news…we have extended the entry deadline!
Have you started but not quite found the time to finish your entry for Chefs’ Choice Awards? Then you’re in luck.
You now have until Monday 26th November to get your entry in and showcase your brilliant product!
So, what are you waiting for? Get the recognition your product deserves.
Need a helping hand to enter? Click here to read our ‘How to Enter’ guide
Judged by chefs for chefs these unique awards independently assess the taste, innovation, flavour and flair in foodservice products.
You could enter an existing top selling line or a new innovation about to hit the market. We assess them all against a testing list of criteria to reveal great tasting winners in all key selling categories including party and buffet foods, sweet cakes and biscuits and cheese and dairy products. View the categories
Previous winners have used their victory and the free winning logo to put their brand in front of new audiences as well as underline their quality credentials to their existing customer base.
- £475 + VAT for companies with a turnover £5m or more
- £285 + VAT for companies with a turnover of less than £5m
Reasons to enter:
- OPTIMISE visibility for your product to a wider audience
- ENCOURAGE new customers to try your product
- INDEPENDENT ENDORSEMENT of your product quality, taste, nutrition and value
- EXPAND your customer base
- PROMOTE your winning success through the use of the Awards logo after the event and generate positive PR
- BENEFIT from coverage in the market-leading media brands – The Grocer, Food Manufacture, Restaurant, The Morning Advertiser and Food Spark
- NETWORK with the best in the foodservice industry and gain new business and contacts