Entry for the 2018 Chefs’ Choice Awards has now closed. But you can still join us for this fantastic event by booking your tickets to attend here.
Disappointed that you missed the entry deadline? Register your interest for the Chefs’ Choice Awards 2019.
If you are a wholesaler – delivered or cash and carry – product manufacturer, own label or branded supplier actively driving business in the foodservice sector, then the Chefs’ Choice Awards are for you.
Entering the Awards is a fantastic opportunity to showcase the achievements of your products and enhance your company profile. Judged by chefs for chefs; the Awards are easy to enter and will provide a mechanism for all suppliers – fresh and frozen, chilled and ambient – to stand out from the competition and gain extensive marketing exposure, as well as reinforce existing customer relationships.
We have 27 categories for you to choose from, including: Cheese and Dairy Products; Finished Desserts and Gateau; Preserves; Vegetarian Ready Meals and Portions; and Hot Beverages – to name but a few.
“Winning the Chefs’ Choice award has really opened doors for us – as an award voted by chefs who are aware of the demands of foodservice operators it is something all users can relate to & respect.”
– Nic Townsend, Farm Frites UK & Ireland
HOW TO ENTER
Before you enter please double check against our checklist.
- Enter a finished food product that is ambient, chilled, fresh, frozen or part baked to take part.
- Choose a category (we have 27 categories for you to choose from)
- Complete the entry form
- Don’t forget to submit your entry before the deadline
Click here for our ‘how to enter’ guide.
COST OF ENTRY
£475 + VAT per entry
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
- Winner, Highly Rated and Finalist logos supplied for free to fully endorse quality, taste, nutrition and value on outer product packing and in all marketing to customers in the foodservice chain.
- Your win will create a platform for you to promote your product innovation and business credentials to a wide audience.
- Independent validation.
- Recognition of your product’s success in market-leading brands The Grocer, Restaurant Magazine, The Morning Advertiser and Food Manufacture, supported by William Reed Business Media.
- Positive exposure at the awards ceremony.