Entry into this year’s Chefs’ Choice Awards has now closed. Disappointed that you missed out? Register your interest for the Chefs’ Choice Award 2019.
If you are a wholesaler – delivered or cash and carry – product manufacturer, own label or branded supplier actively driving business in the foodservice sector, then the Chefs’ Choice Awards are for you. Entering the Chefs’ Choice Awards is a fantastic opportunity to showcase the achievements of your product and enhance your company profile. These awards are judged by chefs for chefs; they are easy to enter and will provide a mechanism for all suppliers – fresh and frozen, chilled and ambient – to stand out and gain extensive positive marketing exposure as well as reinforce existing customer relationship.
We have 27 categories for you to choose from, including: Cheese and Dairy Products; Finished Desserts and Gateau; Preserves; Vegetarian Ready Meals and Portions and Hot Beverages – to name but a few.
“Winning the Chef’s Choice award has really opened doors for us – as an award voted by chefs who are aware of the demands of foodservice operators it is something all users can relate to & respect.”
– Nic Townsend, Farm Frites UK & Ireland
HOW TO ENTER
Before you enter please double check against our checklist.
- Enter a finished food product that is ambient, chilled, fresh, frozen or part baked to take part.
- Choose a category (we have 27 categories for you to choose from)
- Complete the entry form
- Don’t forget to submit your entry before the deadline
Click here for our ‘how to enter’ guide.
COST OF ENTRY
£475 + VAT per entry
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
- Winner, Highly Rated and Finalist logos supplied for free to fully endorse quality, taste, nutrition and value on outer product packing and in all marketing to customers in the foodservice chain.
- Your win will create a platform for you to promote your product innovation and business credentials to a wide audience.
- Independent validation.
- Recognition of your product’s success in market-leading brands The Grocer, Restaurant, and Food Manufacture supported by William Reed Business Media.
- Recognition and positive exposure at the awards ceremony.