Entry for the 2018 Chefs’ Choice Awards has now closed. But don’t be disappointed you can Register your interest for the Chefs’ Choice Awards 2019.
If you are a wholesaler – delivered or cash and carry – product manufacturer, own label or branded supplier actively driving business in the foodservice sector, then the Chefs’ Choice Awards are for you.
Entering the Awards is a fantastic opportunity to showcase the achievements of your products and enhance your company profile. Judged by chefs for chefs; the Awards are easy to enter and will provide a mechanism for all suppliers – fresh and frozen, chilled and ambient – to stand out from the competition and gain extensive marketing exposure, as well as reinforce existing customer relationships.
“Winning the Chefs’ Choice award has really opened doors for us – as an award voted by chefs who are aware of the demands of foodservice operators it is something all users can relate to & respect.”
– Nic Townsend, Farm Frites UK & Ireland
Reasons why you should enter:
- Winner, Highly Rated and Finalist logos supplied for free to fully endorse quality, taste, nutrition and value on outer product packing and in all marketing to customers in the foodservice chain
- Your win will create a platform for you to promote your product innovation and business credentials to a wide audience
- Independent validation
- Recognition of your product’s success in market-leading brands The Grocer, Restaurant Magazine, The Morning Advertiser and Food Manufacture, supported by William Reed Business Media
- Positive exposure at the awards ceremony