Entries for the 2019 Chefs’ Choice Awards has now closed. But don’t be disappointed you can register your interest for the Chefs’ Choice Awards 2020.
If you are a wholesaler – delivered or cash and carry – product manufacturer, own label or branded supplier actively driving business in the foodservice sector, then the Chefs’ Choice Awards are for you.
Judged by chefs for chefs these unique awards independently assess the taste, innovation, flavour and flair in foodservice products.
You could enter an existing top selling line or a new innovation about to hit the market. We assess them all against a testing list of criteria to reveal great tasting winners in all key selling categories including Party and buffet foods, Sweet cakes and biscuits and Cheese and dairy products.
All applicants will get a new format product report supplied by Good Sense Research.
Reasons to enter:
- OPTIMISE visibility for your product to a wider audience
- ENCOURAGE new customers to try your product
- INDEPENDENT ENDORSEMENT of your product quality, taste, nutrition and value
- EXPAND your customer base
- PROMOTE your winning success through the use of the Awards logo after the event and generate positive PR
- BENEFIT from coverage in the market-leading media brands – The Grocer, Food Manufacture, Restaurant, The Morning Advertiser and Food Spark
- NETWORK with the best in the foodservice industry and gain new business and contacts