TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Organiser of the Awards is William Reed Business Media Ltd Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.
- By entering the Awards the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions sent out with the Awards details.
- Entrants must either be the supplier of the product entered or the wholesaler or food outlet for whom the product has been supplied.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries or on the number of categories for which a company can enter.
- Entries must be submitted online at www.chefschoiceawards.co.uk/award-categories/ by 5pm on Friday 18th November 2016. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted online, completed in full and in each case with the Entry Fee.
- Entries can be existing products distributed into foodservice or can be new to market but must be available for distribution from 16th January 2017.
- Entry forms must state the name of the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the Awards should be addressed.
- Entrants will be notified separately when to submit their products for judging. Products must be submitted by the due date and must be products for human consumption available and be in date for consumption throughout the judging process.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
- Entries will become the property of the Organiser and will not be returned.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, late or mislaid entries and any entry which is damaged, defaced, illegible or incomplete, or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions may be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- Products will be prepared for tasting according to the on-pack instructions.
- The shortlist for the Awards will be announced in January 2017. Shortlisted entrants will be notified via email.
- Winners will be announced during an awards evening Tuesday 7th March 2017 at the Haymarket Hotel, London. The winners’ names will be published in Restaurant, The Morning Advertiser, The Grocer and Food Manufacture or allied websites following the awards evening.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners, entrants and attendees at the awards ceremony may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and images being used for such purposes.
- Once a product and its entry fee have been submitted, no refunds will be given until after the submitted entry fee has been paid, either online by credit card or by invoice.
- Entrants who notify the Organiser in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org that they wish to withdraw their entry prior to Friday 18th November 2016 will receive a full refund of their entry fee. Entrants withdrawing after that date will not receive any refund.
- Failure by the entrant or their product supplier to deliver any entered product by the given date to allow the panel judging to proceed to timetable, will result in the deletion of that entry. In this event no entry costs will be refunded… The entrant is deemed as responsible for ensuring all its product suppliers meet the agreed delivery dates.
- All products submitted for Chefs’ Choice must be delivered in foodservice packs.
- Winners may publicise their success in Chefs’ Choice’ for two years provided that the year won is specified in all publicity and materials and that no part of the product packaging or product formulation has been changed or updated. The Organiser licenses any winner to use the relevant Awards logo in connection with its award, free of charge, as long as the artwork is previously sent to the Organiser for approval.
- By entering the Awards, all Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.
DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
We will keep you informed of products and services from William Reed Business Media Ltd. If you do not want to receive such information, please email email@example.com or write to:
Data Manager, William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 9RT
We may also make your contact details available to third parties offering products or services that may be of interest to you (excluding e-mail and mobile numbers). If you do not wish your details to be passed on to third parties, please opt out on the online entry form.